Our store is stocked by the generous donations of new and gently used items we receive from people in our community.
Hours: Donation receiving is open with new, limited hours – Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 AM until 12 PM. Our receiving area is on the north side (back of the building) at door K.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE DONATED ITEMS AFTER BUSINESS HOURS! Items left outside get ruined by rain and snow and often have to be discarded.
Items We Accept: Clean and tear-free clothing, small and working appliances, housewares, household items, books, toys, games, clean linens and blankets, and some furniture.
Wondering what is appropriate to donate? Here’s a good rule to follow: If you wouldn’t buy it or give it to a loved one, we probably can’t sell it in our thrift store.
Donating a large load?
Please call us at (303) 688-6129 and speak to a manager prior to coming (especially after 1 P.M.) so we can confirm that we have space and staff to receive your donation. Occasionally, the donation receiving center may need to close early due to volume and available space.
Additionally, for a full pick-up truck, trailer or larger, please call the manager to make an appointment so that we can best serve you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to pick up donations. We will be happy to provide you with a tax deductible receipt for your donations.
Items We Do Not Accept:
- TVs & Computers – Cost significant $$ to recycle which cuts into our ability to serve our clients
- Skis and ski equipment
- Car seats and cribs
- Mattresses and box springs
- Bed pillows
- Used humidifiers
- Light fixtures or fixtures removed from homes
- Chemical products
- Large appliances
- Large exercise equipment
- Anything that does not work
- Anything damaged, stained, broken, torn which cannot be sold
- Furniture is taken on a space available basis; please call the store to find out if we have space for furniture daily